Job duties of the tool and die maker:
- Maintain stamping dies (all types), die components and production tooling.
- Troubleshooting a die in a press may be required. Install and adjust die and tooling components as necessary.
- Maintain production tooling within quality standards.
- Interpret complex detail and component drawings. Produce parts to print tolerances.
- Communicate effectively with operators, set-up personnel, and supervisors on all three shifts regarding tooling requirements, and die and equipment status.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end of shift.
Skills of the tool and die maker:
- Must be familiar with stamping dies of all types.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings; and safely operate all tool room machinery.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern punch press principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, lead personnel, and supervisors.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while maintaining acceptable levels of productivity.
Requirements of the tool and die maker:
- Experience in Die design
- Prefer Experience in metal stamping/fabrication
- Tool and Die Benchwork or similar skill sets
- CNC Machining
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Referral bonus Wage: $24 – 35/hr.
Location: Maple Lake, MN
- 1st shift: 6 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
- 2nd shift: 4:30 pm – 3 am, Monday – Thursday
- Weekend shift 6 am – 6:30 pm Friday-Sunday