Maintenance Mechanics report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. They are responsible for equipment repairs and safety equipment checks as well as adhering to the preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual and sound inspections
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
- Complete repairs and parts replacements
- Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines
- Grounds and building maintenance • Work without side services to accomplish maintenance projects where required.
- Experience with electrical repair highly encouraged
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401K with company match up to 4%
Wage Range: $22-$27/hr.
- Monday-Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
- OT Fridays 6:00 am – 11:00 as required