WORKING AT CEDAR LAKE ENGINEERING
Start Your Career – Our Open Positions
Do you want to be a part of a growing team and advance your career? View our open positions to start your career here. Some of our opportunities require certain skills and abilities as listed. However, we are looking for employees that share our passion for manufacturing. Please apply and we may be able to start you in an entry-level opportunity.
Cedar Lake Engineering is a small-town, family-owned metal-stamping and fabricating company with a world-wide client base. For over 40 years we have been providing our customers with a wide range of high-quality, affordably priced stampings, extrusions, machined parts, and assemblies. These products can be produced both foreign and domestically. By utilizing computer-aided tooling technologies (CNC), progressive type tooling designs, and medium-run hard tooling, we can significantly reduce per-part cost while turning orders around at a pace that places us as one of the leaders in the industry.
Hard Work and Dedication
We attribute all of our growth as a business to our hard-working employees and always strive to promote from within when possible.
CEDAR LAKE ENGINEERING BENEFITS
- Hire on Bonus – $1000.00 after 90 Days and $1000.00 after 6 months employment for new hire, also one-time bonus of 20 hours of vacation after 6 months employment.
- Referral Bonus – A current employee that has been employed for 90 days or greater will receive $1000.00 after 90 days and $1000.00 after 6 months of the referred employee, also a one-time bonus of 20 hours vacation if current employee has been here 6 months or 40 hours vacation if current employee has been here 1 year at the time of referral.
- 401K – Company Match of up to 4%.
- Perfect Attendance Bonus – $100.00 per month.
- Health Insurance – Company pays $450.00 per month for employee (does not include family – employee only) This equals to approx. 75% of employee cost.
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Sick Leave -After 1 year of employment, employees receive 20 hours of sick leave; 3 years = 40 hours of sick leave and 15 years = 80 hours of sick leave.
- Accrued Vacation – New hire up to 3 years potential to accrue up to 20 hours per year. 3 years up to 7 years potential to accrue up to 40 hours per year and 7 years or more potential to accrue up to 80 hours per year.
- $25,000 Life Insurance Coverage at no cost to the employee.
- Full Court basketball court available to employee during break time or off time, when doors are open (we have a second shift and weekend shift so doors are open in the evenings and on the weekends).
- Fitness room that includes a variety of fitness equipment available for employees to use during break times or off time, when doors are open (waiver must be signed before use).
- Monthly Donuts
- Company Lunches